Aryan202
Community Legend I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
img-20210113-200635-398.jpg
So no front firing stereo speakers this year 🤔
32 REPLIES 32

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Jakeo

We should hold off on making assumptions until they unveil the phone.

Not exactly much to go off from the teaser. It's going to have to significantly blow away the ROG Phone 3 & competitors in order to sell well.

My only hope is that the new rog phone will be compatible with the KUNAI 3/twinview 3 and the desktop dock.

I'll be buying as soon as it drops in my country (I refuse to buy internationally due to warranty issues as local consumer laws here are insanely good).

View post
Yup true it's an early render after all

Aryan202
Community Legend I
CHOOZR

but this is for Tencent. (the 1st 2 character just before ROG)

View post
The design of Tencent and global models are pretty similar anyways

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Hopefully it still retains the two front firing speakers and some bezels for optimal grip

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
I'm done with rog3 issues I wonder they have discontinued to update on rog3 problems because they are working on something new . I would never go for Asus again having such a bad experience in past

Craven
Rising Star II
Averan

Hopefully it still retains the two front firing speakers and some bezels for optimal grip

View post
Improbable. The design looks completely bezel-less. There's literally no efficient way for speakers to be installed under the screen yet or at all even. If they're going with this design, there should be a grippy, custom case to go with it to compensate for the lack of bezels.