This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless adapter doesn't apear in "Device manager" of ASUS X541UA

rr_aa_uu_ll
Star I
Default installed adapter is "Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless Lan 802.11n PCI-E NIC", and, effetively, it appears when executing msinfo32.exe. But, it doesn't appear in "Device Manager", neither in "Network adapters" main screen. Therefore, I cannot connect to any wifi.
I'e tried to reintall drivers and also with "Restore network" Windows option, accessible in "Net State" screen.
How can I simulate I disconnect completely the Wifi adapter and I conenct it again? Can I do it really phisically or is it so integrated that it is impossible to disconnect it and connect it again?
(Not sure if the name of options and screens are correct, because my computer is in Spanish).
2 REPLIES 2

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello raul,
If you click on "scan for hardware change" in device manager, can the wifi device be showed?
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
rr.aa.uu.ll

Default installed adapter is "Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless Lan 802.11n PCI-E NIC", and, effetively, it appears when executing msinfo32.exe. But, it doesn't appear in "Device Manager", neither in "Network adapters" main screen. Therefore, I cannot connect to any wifi.

I'e tried to reintall drivers and also with "Restore network" Windows option, accessible in "Net State" screen.

How can I simulate I disconnect completely the Wifi adapter and I conenct it again? Can I do it really phisically or is it so integrated that it is impossible to disconnect it and connect it again?

(Not sure if the name of options and screens are correct, because my computer is in Spanish).

Wireless adapter doesn't apear in "Device manager" of ASUS X541UA
might be adapter is in hidden mode in device manager