This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Drain Over Night on A11

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
I'm on 107 and curious what others are getting overnight. I seem to lose about 1% per hour. I know A11 is still new and this may improve over time. With A10 I think I usually lost about 2% while sleeping instead of 7-8%. It's not bad enough at all for me to consider doing a reset of the device, unless everyone else is getting clearly better results.
screenshot-20210113-060631020.jpg

13 REPLIES 13

_jis_
Zen Master III
Are there battery modes like those on Android 10 in Android 11? If so, what battery mode do you use overnight?

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Balanced setting.
_jis_

Are there battery modes like those on Android 10 in Android 11? If so, what battery mode do you use overnight?

View post

_jis_
Zen Master III
By using Power saving or Super saving mode overnight, you can significantly slow down the battery drain.
I don't think there's any reason not to use these modes during the user's sleep 🙂

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
_jis_

By using Power saving or Super saving mode overnight, you can significantly slow down the battery drain.

I don't think there's any reason not to use these modes during the user's sleep 🙂

View post
I was told that will turn off mobile data and cause texts to possibly be missed which I can't do for work. I'm not saying that is correct but that is the reason for my setting.