This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 sucks to play

GabrielM
Star III
This mediocre phone does not run games without overheating and crashing, whether on android 9 or 10, amdroid 11 and you can't even play. This device sucks!
8 REPLIES 8

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
What game are you playing?

GabrielM
Star III
ramdanrivanto

What game are you playing?

View post
Pubg Mobile does not run on this cell phone, crashes, heats up, has a delay in commands and interface.
This phone is really bad!

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Very funny I dont have any issue in PUBG and play it at HDR 60 fps without frame drop at all, where are you playing in the dessert?? If you playing games try use fan and inside room with AC on and avoid play games while charging. Any smartphone will heat up and crash if smartphone is overheating.

GabrielM
Star III
ramdanrivanto

Very funny I dont have any issue in PUBG and play it at HDR 60 fps without frame drop at all, where are you playing in the dessert?? If you playing games try use fan and inside room with AC on and avoid play games while charging. Any smartphone will heat up and crash if smartphone is overheating.

View post
My phone has no FPS drops, I don’t play any game when it’s charging, there’s heating and lags, I’ve tested it on five of my ZenFone 6 units, all of them are very bad, the logic board is very badly manufactured, I’m trained in computing with 20 years experience in electronics. This phone is not suitable for games!
I have a Mi 9, three iPhone XRs and an iPhone 11 all run well, except for the crappy five ZenFone 6 units I tested.