This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enemies knock me out just when they appear in the frame in close encounter similar case with long

UllU
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG Phone 3 (Tencent)
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: unrooted
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)
In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.
When I first bought the device, pubg worked perfectly fine till what I recall.
After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.
( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )

If public demands, I could in the future, upload the clip of the same as proof.
43 REPLIES 43

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
Ullas

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147694#Comment_147694

Had you purchased the Tencent or the normal, global version of the phone

View post
Which one u are using?

UllU
Star III
Tencent edition 12gb/128gb, you r from India?

UllU
Star III
v.manu3540

I'm totally done with this phone I'm not convinced that this is the fastest one..I should had gone with one Plus or iphone

View post
I agree, iPhone is way better but idk about one plus, with its kind of heat management issues

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
Ullas

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147694#Comment_147694

I agree, iPhone is way better but idk about one plus, with its kind of heat management issues

View post
I felt one plus is also good atleast their customer service is far better than asus. I have seen people getting refunded if their phone has black crush issue where asus doesn't care about it atleast not even acknowledging the issue