ROG 3 suffers from heavy black crush issue

Cpz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:QKQ1.200419.002. WW_Phone-17.0823.2007.25
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):netflix,amazon prime india ,youtube(little bit)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have brought device August 12 ,2020 through flipkart first sale at 6auhust. I was very happy until i open netflix ,it has vert bad black crush issue even at full brightness ,in 50pecent brightness colour washed out heavy black crush issue is this hardware or software issue??anyway im just gonna refund ....but i asked some of YouTubers they have none issue ,but for fellow customers only have this😓. I decided to live with this but some of units have no issue why i wanna live with this issue for years so i try to get refund and but 12gb varient.
In YouTube crush issue is little low when compared to netflix and amazon prime ,rather than that this dev is beast 😍
I have noticed heat in aero active coller side(40°to43°) always while playing pupg at 90hz,balanced,extream . although I'm staying in AC room 22°c all time!

screenshot-20200814-161049930.jpg
img-20200813-wa0011.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-46-11.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-44-38.jpg
img-20200813-wa0012.jpg

993 REPLIES 993

Ranv__rRatho0r_
Star III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147307#Comment_147307

Speaking in... All the darn time is the biggest factor that proves that half of you don't even know what you are talking about or how to type

Also my name is self promotion for my YouTube channel and Pubg profile,not some random clown name smh

View post
So all you do is play games and fool around wasting time.. all the while expecting others also to do the same.. watching you fooling around hoping everyone to be same as you good for nothing typ
Saw your channel... With max views not exceeding 50 and video likes even half of that.. with highest view video being not Even your own creation..
Surely have bought the phone with your dad's money.
Plz child, keep this a healthy community and stop disrespecting others. Let users complain about their issues. They are suffering enough without you bossing around.
People like you in forums such as these only taint the company image. I am using Rog phones from the 1st gen and Wouldn't have bothered to intervene but you are a real bully.

DevShetG
Star I
Ranv€€rRatho0r€

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147447#Comment_147447

So all you do is play games and fool around wasting time.. all the while expecting others also to do the same.. watching you fooling around hoping everyone to be same as you good for nothing typ

Saw your channel... With max views not exceeding 50 and video likes even half of that.. with highest view video being not Even your own creation..

Plz child, keep this a healthy community and stop disrespecting others. Let users complain about their issues. They are suffering enough without you bossing around.

People like you in forums such as these only taint the company image. I am using Rog phones from the 1st gen and Wouldn't have bothered to intervene but you are a real bully.

View post
Now now...let's not make it personal. We all know some people and most often the most active people here are most often the least useful ones in their real lives. But don't need to hurt their feelings. Let them do what they can..
For the ones feeling to giveup on asus for black crush and other issues consult your local service center. No help will be offered here brothers

markovo
Rising Star I
Thumbs up for some third party kernel or cfw that will get rid of that problem.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Ranv€€rRatho0r€

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147447#Comment_147447

View post
Smh
Firstly ,no I don't ONLY play games,but besides being a social media aka youtube sheep,I either write emails or play games since you know,I bought this phone for GAMING,it is it's PURPOSE smh
Views or not,I don't live in a country with a huge population to get that many views *ahem America and India* and I don't put videos every day cause,again,I have a LIFE
No,I worked my ass off to get this phone,and it's not my Only phone smh...I always have a backup
There was no point for you to intervene,and no I'm not bullying or bossing around,only on those who decide to either challenge my view, insult,or be a prick to other users
And no,If anything I am not tainting the companies image,people who always complain and show the worst side of a phone are the ones ruining the image,for a fair reason too since this is a problem
Since this is your first time trying to insult me I'll let you be,but next time you'll have lost your credibility as you will be one of the pricks that are trying to ruin the companies image

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
DevShetG

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147548#Comment_147548

Now now...let's not make it personal. We all know some people and most often the most active people here are most often the least useful ones in their real lives. But don't need to hurt their feelings. Let them do what they can..

For the ones feeling to giveup on asus for black crush and other issues consult your local service center. No help will be offered here brothers

View post
It is not personal since this is the internet and it could be just a persona,and no I'm not at all active,5-10 minutes is all I spent on this forum just to reply on posts or perhaps give some advice
And no,it did not hurt my feelings,no internet nobody can hurt my feelings just as I can't hurt yours
Or can I? From what it seems by your constant replies, atleast most of you are legit not feeling so well after reading my comments,perhaps you should focus on your real lives?
And no according to your stupid logic I shouldn't be useless since I'm not active,but yes I am a hardworking person,I don't have time to complain,make videos every day or be a prick in the forum every single hour...maybe 5 minutes a day?XD and by that only to disrespectful users
Prove me wrong by never replying to my comments again alright?