This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone guide me how to enable Hyper - V on Asus vivobook X512DA with Ryzen 5 3500U?

itssandeepd
Star II
System: Laptop
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: vivobook X512DA with Ryzen 5 3500U
Frequency of occurrence: NA
Reset OS: NA
Screenshot or video: NA
========================
Detailed description: I am trying to enable hyper-v on my Asus vivobook X512DA with Ryzen 5 3500U, but i cannot find an option in BIOS to enable virtualization in advance bios settings.

Can anyone who achieved this could guide me? I really want to try out new leaked 10X build on built in vm machine for windows 10, there is no other way to try it cuz no ISOs available to Windows 10X
1 REPLY 1

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
itssandeepd
  1. System: Laptop
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: vivobook X512DA with Ryzen 5 3500U
  4. Frequency of occurrence: NA
  5. Reset OS: NA
  6. Screenshot or video: NA

========================

Detailed description: I am trying to enable hyper-v on my Asus vivobook X512DA with Ryzen 5 3500U, but i cannot find an option in BIOS to enable virtualization in advance bios settings.

Can anyone who achieved this could guide me? I really want to try out new leaked 10X build on built in vm machine for windows 10, there is no other way to try it cuz no ISOs available to Windows 10X

Can anyone guide me how to enable Hyper - V on Asus vivobook X512DA with Ryzen 5 3500U?
Hyper V feature can be enabled only on windows 10 Pro or enterprise edition with 20H2 .
connect the laptop to internet and then go to windows features, check mark Hyper V, click ok.
restart windows OS.
for more information, follow below website
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dual-screen/windows/get-dev-tools