Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resale Value

CrazySoul
Star I
Model Name: ROG
FirmwareVersion: Latest
Rootedor not: No.

Why ROG 2 resale value is too less, it's only 20% of its original value. On the other hand similar specs android phones resale value is higher than this.
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
The resale value depends on the platform where you are trying to resale.

CrazySoul
Star I
Yeah. In flipkart exchange it's drastically low price. In OLX arround 50% price. I have tried to sell to buy new ROG but 1 month has passed no buyer approached me to buy a rog 2. And when I sold one plus 7 in previous day's within a week it sold. And arround 200+ buyers approached me to buy. (Being in a metropolitan city) don't know why people don't give a shit about ROG old phones.

Kanu
Rising Star II
CrazySoul

Yeah. In flipkart exchange it's drastically low price. In OLX arround 50% price. I have tried to sell to buy new ROG but 1 month has passed no buyer approached me to buy a rog 2. And when I sold one plus 7 in previous day's within a week it sold. And arround 200+ buyers approached me to buy. (Being in a metropolitan city) don't know why people don't give a shit about ROG old phones.

View post
Gaming phones are of a niche category and not a lot of people want those. Most just want a good stable phone which clicks good pictures and has decent battery. Rog is more for enthusiasts who look and value the features provided. So it'll be hard to sell it.