ROG 3 suffers from heavy black crush issue

Cpz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:QKQ1.200419.002. WW_Phone-17.0823.2007.25
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):netflix,amazon prime india ,youtube(little bit)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have brought device August 12 ,2020 through flipkart first sale at 6auhust. I was very happy until i open netflix ,it has vert bad black crush issue even at full brightness ,in 50pecent brightness colour washed out heavy black crush issue is this hardware or software issue??anyway im just gonna refund ....but i asked some of YouTubers they have none issue ,but for fellow customers only have this😓. I decided to live with this but some of units have no issue why i wanna live with this issue for years so i try to get refund and but 12gb varient.
In YouTube crush issue is little low when compared to netflix and amazon prime ,rather than that this dev is beast 😍
I have noticed heat in aero active coller side(40°to43°) always while playing pupg at 90hz,balanced,extream . although I'm staying in AC room 22°c all time!

screenshot-20200814-161049930.jpg
img-20200813-wa0011.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-46-11.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-44-38.jpg
img-20200813-wa0012.jpg

993 REPLIES 993

sub
Star III
screenshot-20210115-005334539.jpg
All hail the new rog phone and the ones we own can go cry in the corner coz ASUS doesn't give 2 s**t about it they are busy spending the money they scammed off of us

botboy444
Zen Master I
Aman89053

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147141#Comment_147141

Lol...this guy said there is no rog 4 and news was fake ...

And now this 😂

@Dr. SushP you can sell your phone to him...he is so smart 😂😂

He will surely purchase the rog phone 3 from you...(without any price cut)😂

Gaming phone is not for watching videos 😂😂😂😂

Bawahahahahahahahah..

Please ask him if we can place a call from gaming phone or not ... Or we have to buy a separate calling phone for that ??

He is so smart 😂

View post
Show me an official press release from Asus then about the rog phone 4 and not a render (PS I never said there wasn't a rog phone 4, I just said it hadn't officially been confirmed, dumbass)
You totally missed the point of what I said, didn't I? Ofc a phone can be used for media and phone calls (IT'S A PHONE) but if you're spending the premium money for gaming features like the triggers (and to some extent the RGB), then why are you so butthurt about videos not working? Go buy literally any other phone if you're not gonna use the gaming side of the phone, you tool.

botboy444
Zen Master I
sub

screenshot-20210115-005334539.jpg

All hail the new rog phone and the ones we own can go cry in the corner coz ASUS doesn't give 2 s**t about it they are busy spending the money they scammed off of us

View post
This is the only render I've seen of the "next rog", its probably fake as the rog phone wouldn't not have bezels, plus it's the Tencent version, not the WW version AND IT'S A STILL JUST A RUMOUR. The website it's from even says so.

Do some research before cracking the sads

zhr30310
Star I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/147185#Comment_147185

Smh this will be a reply to all your stupid comments on this forum

You and all the other complainers don't report anything new,you join the asus hate bandwagon for no fricking reason other than to start a cult in a FORUM XD

Grow up,get a job and a real name,learn to speak correctly and perhaps I,will give some respect towards you specifically as you are,if not,the biggest clown in this forum

This forum is for everything,from fans to expressing and asking to even posting queries and Ideas,it's not only for reporting bugs,and besides if y'all are so butt hurt that I absolutely demolish you with my facts and experiences with the phone on your stupid posts and comments,then it's your fault for feeling like that

The fact that you are still butt hurt after all this time about that spelling mistake you did is absolutely hilarious and proves almost every of my points valid by rendering yours invalid since you can't spell correctly

Try not to feel jealous because yall cheaped out on your device and either bought it flashed for a cheaper price or the first one that was released in china LMAO

WE who bought it Officially with our hard earned money and paid in FULL to ensure we don't have any problems and guess what

We don't have those problems XD

So now do us ASUS fans or Fact checkers or just plain users a favour and either stop your invalid and preposterous comments,GTFO,or continue the cycle of us demolishing your mental health with a few pixels LMAO

View post
What do you mean real name..your real name is greekladder... You just proved the very point what Dr.SushP tried to establish...lol what a joker 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

ronald1985
Community Legend I
The bottom line is you can simply take your phone back for refund. Simply the easiest solution if you're not getting any solution from a company.
Searching on Google brings up black crush for all different phone manufacturers. The reason why some of you see results that are pointing to Zentalk is because Google learns from your searches and brings up personalized results.
I don't understand the insults regardless whether you're a fanboy, a normal user or hater.