This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I solve my pubgm frame drop issues and screen recording frame drop issues??

LynxyY
Star I

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

26 REPLIES 26

akhilj66
Rising Star II
The worse thing of all is that we purchased a gaming phone which can't handle games whatever the issue might be. My phone has gone to service center two times earlier first time it stopped charging second time power button was flushed with the panel during the first repair.
I am very fed up that why I purchased this phone, cursing myself everyday.
Software issues are one thing but hardware, oh man it hurts because after warranty you basically have to spend more than half of the amount you bought the phone for, just for repairs, you can see the forum it is filled with it.
I should have gone with OnePlus or Samsung.
I don't know what Asus is installing a substandard hardware or what.
I hope you get yours fixed too.

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Have you tried XMode Lvl 3, if you see noticeable frame drops in that then there's a hardware problem.

LynxyY
Star I
No I didn't experience in normal tdm matches but I had experienced frame drops in classic matches that too when more enemies are near to me.i didn't tried level3 mode I will test that.

akhilj66
Rising Star II
So I guess that is normal, your unit doesn't have an issue. Frame drops in hot drops or when the enemy is nearby is quite a common issue with pubg. Try Level 3 and do let me know, we'll see what happens.

LynxyY
Star I
Ok I'll check it out.But bro when I do screen recording the frames go to 70like that I got shocked by seeing this. What could I do for that