Multi Touch/Ghost Touch while playing games or when doing anything else

cyrilsoning
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3 STRIX
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NOR ROOTED
Frequency of Occurrence: EVERYTIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Mobile legends / Ragnarok Mobile/ others.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
So i bought this ROG 3 Strix like 2 weeks ago, and i play most games with 3 or 4 finger (hold or Tap), the problem is everytime i hold or tries to play with 3 finger or 4 (EVERYTIME), the screen is look like shaking visually and not stable, it automatically press somewhere i didnt even press/tap..i noticed majority rog 3 user is having the same problem too..To be honest . I never had this problem in my other android (Huawei Nova 4), AND WHEN i TRY TO READ TEXT PAGE ON THE INTERNET, WHEN IM HOLDING THE THE PAGE...MY SCREEN VISUALLY SHAKING...I KNOW THIS IS GHOST TOUCH OR MULTI TOUCH PROBLEM....3 dinger screenshot is off...and everything suspicios are also turned off...PPL POSTING THE PROBLEM SINCE SEPT 2020, NOW WE ARE IN JANUARY 2021..WHY STILL NOT FIXED?????...I PAY GOOD PRICE AND GOT LOW QUALITY TIME WITH MY GAMES...this is not fair to your customer...pls fix on the next system update patch....stop making more frustrated customers
13 REPLIES 13

cyrilsoning
Star II
salhe

What is the solution? We are waiting for the solution

View post
no solid solution at the moment, they just advice
1.play without phone casing
2.use without screen protector
3. glove mode enabled
4. 3 finger screenshot mode disabled

thats about it...

cyrilsoning
Star II
salhe

What is the solution? We are waiting for the solution

View post
There is no solid solution at the moment....they just adviced to
1. Play without phone casing
2. Use without screen protector
3.Enable Glove mode
4.Disable 3 finger screenshot
5.adjust sensitivity

thats about it....and it doesnt fully solve my multitouch issue ...hopefully there will be solid solution to this...i've lost my interest to play my fav game ...im just playing some single tap game only for now till they get this issue solved

faiz_mazlan11
Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146794#Comment_146794

I would like to try this out myself, how exacy can I reproduce the issue?

View post
Try open pubg mobile put scope button on top left of the screen. In the basic setting of the scope option choose hold. Now try holding the scope and move joystick to left or right simultaneosly several times.

cyrilsoning
Star II
faiz.mazlan11

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146797#Comment_146797

Try open pubg mobile put scope button on top left of the screen. In the basic setting of the scope option choose hold. Now try holding the scope and move joystick to left or right simultaneosly several times.

View post
Thanks bro..i'll try this method