salhe
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG phone 3
Firmware Version:WW-17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (pubg mobile 1.2.0):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I think its the right time to find a solution to this problem. Fire button in PUBG Asus rog phone 3 is a phone for games and there should be no problems in games. I want a solution to this problem as soon as possible. Thank you
11 REPLIES 11

botboy444
Zen Master I
salhe

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ROG phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:WW-17.0823.2012.122
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (pubg mobile 1.2.0):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I think its the right time to find a solution to this problem. Fire button in PUBG Asus rog phone 3 is a phone for games and there should be no problems in games. I want a solution to this problem as soon as possible. Thank you

Problem with PUBG shoot button
Besides complaining, are you gonna explain what the actual issue is or just cry about it?

salhe
Star I
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/43325/problem-with-pubg-shoot-button

Besides complaining, are you gonna explain what the actual issue is or just cry about it?

View post
My problem with the shoot button in PUBG Mobile stops and does not respond

salhe
Star I
I ran a performance test on the phone and the screen, everything works normally, and today I downloaded the PUBG Mobile 1.2.0 update and the problem still exists The problem is from Asus, and the problem should be solved in the next update What is the use of a gaming phone if it has problems playing games?

Craven
Rising Star II
salhe

I ran a performance test on the phone and the screen, everything works normally, and today I downloaded the PUBG Mobile 1.2.0 update and the problem still exists The problem is from Asus, and the problem should be solved in the next update What is the use of a gaming phone if it has problems playing games?

View post
How were you able to conclude that it's ASUS' fault? You said it yourself, didn't you?
I ran a performance test on the phone and the screen, everything works normally
My ADS button also gets the same type of problem after every FOTA update but then it just disappears on its own after a few days. Not sure what's up with yours.