This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enemies knock me out just when they appear in the frame in close encounter similar case with long

UllU
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG Phone 3 (Tencent)
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: unrooted
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)
In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.
When I first bought the device, pubg worked perfectly fine till what I recall.
After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.
( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )

If public demands, I could in the future, upload the clip of the same as proof.
43 REPLIES 43

UllU
Star III
Well, then the only thing left to do is to wait for an official update from Asus themselves as I am not the only one who bought the flashed Tencent edition, it's a shame they don't warn us of these scams beforehand and only if we get into these discussion forums do we see that it's a phone hardware made for China only.
CH_ASUS

Hi all

We have come to notice there are resellers selling the so-called "Tencent ROG Phone II"-models for the Chinese market with "International ROM".

We would like to make clear that ASUS does not officially sell any Tencent-branded ROG Phone II with so called "International ROM" or "Global firmware".

We cannot guarantee the functionality of this combination , if you are facing any type of issues - please turn to your reseller where you bought this device - as this is is not a combination we are selling.

Please also take careful note that updates/FOTA functionality will be disabled since the ROM and the models dont match, some resellers note this in the fine-print.. some may not..

Extra info:

If you are seeing anything about a "Global ROM version" or "Tencent with Global/WW ROM" it would be a clear giveaway.

[PSA] Take caution - Tencent-branded Chinese models with "Global/International ROM"
Viewers can visit the above link if they have a flashed Tencent edition ROG 3.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146622#Comment_146622

There you go,that's the problem then,you just couldn't wait and got a scummy device,try to get a replacement even though I don't think they accept flashed devices under warranty

View post
He doesn't have a problem. He's just to dumb to understand how PubG's netcode works. Just ignore the clown and let him cry after he buys tons of different phones and starts realizing that it's completely pubg related.

altho I would still argue that over time the flashed global rom thing will probably cause real issues down the line.

UllU
Star III
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146663#Comment_146663

He doesn't have a problem. He's just to dumb to understand how PubG's netcode works. Just ignore the clown and let him cry after he buys tons of different phones and starts realizing that it's completely pubg related.

altho I would still argue that over time the flashed global rom thing will probably cause real issues down the line.

View post
Ingroring your comments would be the best , you didn't play on my device, so you have literally no idea. You don't have to comment anymore like you own this forum you scum.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Ullas

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146789#Comment_146789

Ingroring your comments would be the best , you didn't play on my device, so you have literally no idea. You don't have to comment anymore like you own this forum you scum.

View post
Go do that clownboy. Buy more phones while you're at it and complain how pubg netcode is the phones fault. Dog

UllU
Star III
You are the one making this a circus, think again!
You are the Clown