milan_hawk
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 2
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2012.65
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Currently I am facing rapid battery drain on the latest firmware. There was a certain A9 update in which everything was perfectly fine. The battery backup was excellent and heavy games like PUBG used to run without any frame drops. Just wanted to know what was the most stable A9 update (with build number) which was perfect in terms of performance and battery so that I can go back to that firmware without compromising battery life and performance. Please do the needful.
Thank You.

3 REPLIES 3

milan_hawk
Star II
milan.hawk

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG PHONE 2
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0240.2012.65
  3. Rooted or not: NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Currently I am facing rapid battery drain on the latest firmware. There was a certain A9 update in which everything was perfectly fine. The battery backup was excellent and heavy games like PUBG used to run without any frame drops. Just wanted to know what was the most stable A9 update (with build number) which was perfect in terms of performance and battery so that I can go back to that firmware without compromising battery life and performance. Please do the needful.

Thank You.

Which was most stable A9 update ??
Please help me anyone. The battery life has been worse since the latest update. Just wanted to know what is the build number of most stable A9 update anyone has used.

Kanu
Rising Star II
milan.hawk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/43186/which-was-most-stable-a9-update

Please help me anyone. The battery life has been worse since the latest update. Just wanted to know what is the build number of most stable A9 update anyone has used.

View post
There is a specific build for downgrading from a10 to a9 and it's the best one. The end of the build is 1.1.192

Watch this video for help and the link for the a9 firmware is in it's description with all the steps to downgrade

milan_hawk
Star II
Kanu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146656#Comment_146656

There is a specific build for downgrading from a10 to a9 and it's the best one. The end of the build is 1.1.192

https://youtu.be/eteK_mhAcyw

Watch this video for help and the link for the a9 firmware is in it's description with all the steps to downgrade

View post
Thank you so much brother. Much appreciated 🤗