This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please bring Airtel VoWifi support to the Zenfone 6 in the INDIA.

harshittanwar3d
Star III
1)Model Name: Asus 6z/Asus Zenfone6/A11 Please bring Airtel VoWifi support to the Zenfone 6 in the INDIA. As Compare Other brand Like OnePlus Mi Nokia all have this Feature with Support of All Network also Cheap Phone Like have Airtel VoWifi Feature So why You don't Provide If Asus 6z Is Flagship Phone It's Very disappointment @Anders_ASUS

4 REPLIES 4

Same here. Need VoWiFi support. Phones worth 10K are having this facility in India. Not sure what is stopping ASUS. I was a fan of SONY, and since it stopped operation in India i switched to ASUS. I think I made a mistake. This is my first and Last ASUS phone.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

ajaycherian
Star I
We have been waiting for this for WiFi Calling on Airtel for a very very long time. We have had repeated assurances, but the software update is not coming through. It is sad that a Flagship phone doesn't have this feature. Even Samsung and Mi phones half the price and features of ZenFone 6 has this feature. How long would you keep delaying this activation? Anyways appreciate your note above to acknowledge our frustration.

harshittanwar3d
Star III
Please stop suggesting everyone to we have made a note you don't note any think from past 1 year I recently post about airtel VoWifi and you make note from past 1 year but do nothing and now I am never buy any product from asus your service is very poor u don't care your customers who buy your products world 3rd class service of your asus your software update is very bugy @victor0_ASUS @Anders_ASUS