This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone Max Pro M1 Vodafone-Idea (VI) volte Issue

tusharguin29
Rising Star I
asus Zenfone max pro m1 software version 087 doesn't support Vodafone-idea (vi) volte. Please solve the problem next update. please solve the problem with high priority because volte is a day to day life vary important feature
39 REPLIES 39

tusharguin29
Rising Star I
Deannnnn

How can you possibly perform upgrade and downgrade in 2 minutes after the mod replied you.. dude. Plus you just said that volte works well in v84 10 minutes ago. You confused me 🤷🏽‍♂️

View post
Dear sir please read carefully I have update android 10 beta 438 previous week and facing lots of bugs then downgrade android 9

tusharguin29
Rising Star I
Deannnnn

How can you possibly perform upgrade and downgrade in 2 minutes after the mod replied you.. dude. Plus you just said that volte works well in v84 10 minutes ago. You confused me 🤷🏽‍♂️

View post
I don't say v84 work volte
version 340 work volte in my phone
Dear sir please read carefully

tusharguin29
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi tusharguin29 

As other users reported above that they didn't have the same issue with VI card, please provide me your current testing result in Android 10 beta and Android 9 V60 and V84 for further checking. Thank you.

View post
please seen this screenshot don't show Enhance 4g LTE Mode
screenshot-20210112-133615.png

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi daleepdixit
1. Which region do you reside while using VI card?
2. If you use other sim carrier (e,g. Airtel), does the VoLTE work in your device?
3. Have you ever rooted/unlocked/flashed custom rom?
4. When did the issue appear?

Hi tusharguin29
I may need your logs for further checking. Please check your inbox and PM me back to avoid any personal information leaking.

kmkrishanu6
Star I
My Vodafone Idea connection not working quality service same SIM card in redmi also working volte features