This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enemies knock me out just when they appear in the frame in close encounter similar case with long

UllU
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG Phone 3 (Tencent)
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: unrooted
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)
In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.
When I first bought the device, pubg worked perfectly fine till what I recall.
After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.
( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )

If public demands, I could in the future, upload the clip of the same as proof.
43 REPLIES 43

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@Ullas If you cannot make a clear comprison why bring it up in the first place?
The reason why I don't akknowledge it is quite simple, because it's simply not true, same when you post meaningless pubg clips that supposedly are showing us your "desync" issues when the game is running perfecly normally.
Also now you're trying to redefine what "desync" means by throwing lag into the mix. Nobody here is able to see your problem and yet you claim there is one, and you're right there is one and that's you.
Those skipping you see are enemies that have utterly garbage phones that drop connection. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that it's your Phone causing that.

UllU
Star III
But @Craven and @nightmaster552, you guys did help me come to a conclusion that my device is fine, and that reassurance made me erase my concerns and I shall ignore any such thoughts I get, in the future.
Thanks.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Ullas

But @Craven and @nightmaster552, you guys did help me come to a conclusion that my device is fine, and that reassurance made me erase my concerns and I shall ignore any such thoughts I get, in the future.

Thanks.

View post
If you feel angry about those guys do it like this dude:

Enemy started downloading like mad he rolled that streamer with his lags.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Ullas

@Craven , @nightmaster552 , thank you guys for your responses, I respect them.

I may have exaggerated the situation like what @Craven told, but I did that in comparison to an iPhone and the story is a lot different in their case, enemies move in a more fluid manner ( ik it may sound absurd coz testing a couple of times can never give trustworthy observations and also is subject to conditions in which the game is played) and there is less desync compared to what I am experiencing despite having a flagship device that can handle 60 fps and a gr8 internet connection.

See, the reason I do not play classic matches at 90 fps is not only bcoz of heating( which, in this phone, as compared to other android flagships, is better) it's also bcoz after it heats up, I appear to get knocked n killed in one shot by these 'enemies', at first I thought this was cuz they hacked, only later I realized that it could be as a result of heating( although it did handle 90 fps).

This happened to me in ME and asia servers, both. That's y I said what I experienced on a personal level, you may not comprehend, so don't just assume that I don't understand how online games work based on how I conveyed, instead , if you can tell me whether you can relate to it or help me get rid of this problem, any such addition to this discussion will be highly appreciated!

(Many other guys with ROG3 play classic at 90 fps n claim they face no such issues as I do)

View post
Great internet connection and stable FPS, again, means nothing for terrible netcode. Also as you already pointed out, if you only tested very briefly it means fk all.
Also the phone doesnt even heat up a lot at 90fps max settings and since you have no clue it's quite obvious you're not even playing at max settings 90fps, you're playing smooth 90fps, which would make the phone hardly even care tempwise.

Here you go. Learn from this and stop spreading nonsense on these forums. EVERYONE has desync on the game, claiming it doesn't have this issue on IOS devices is mentally disabled. Due to your device running at a higher framerate your peekers advantage is even more previlent than with lower framerate. Seeing your videos you clearly are far from a good player as you otherwise would abuse peekers advantage massively but instead you're giving the enemy it.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Ullas

@Craven , @nightmaster552 , thank you guys for your responses, I respect them.

I may have exaggerated the situation like what @Craven told, but I did that in comparison to an iPhone and the story is a lot different in their case, enemies move in a more fluid manner ( ik it may sound absurd coz testing a couple of times can never give trustworthy observations and also is subject to conditions in which the game is played) and there is less desync compared to what I am experiencing despite having a flagship device that can handle 60 fps and a gr8 internet connection.

See, the reason I do not play classic matches at 90 fps is not only bcoz of heating( which, in this phone, as compared to other android flagships, is better) it's also bcoz after it heats up, I appear to get knocked n killed in one shot by these 'enemies', at first I thought this was cuz they hacked, only later I realized that it could be as a result of heating( although it did handle 90 fps).

This happened to me in ME and asia servers, both. That's y I said what I experienced on a personal level, you may not comprehend, so don't just assume that I don't understand how online games work based on how I conveyed, instead , if you can tell me whether you can relate to it or help me get rid of this problem, any such addition to this discussion will be highly appreciated!

(Many other guys with ROG3 play classic at 90 fps n claim they face no such issues as I do)

View post
For the love of god this forum is quite garbage with the approved post triggering sometimes. So here we go again:

Here you go, just because you don't understand how netcode works doesnt mean its not a thing. I don't care about your subjetive rambling, it's a netcode problem and is a thing on many games. Abuse peekers advantage and stop hiding all the time so you give them the advantage.