This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enemies knock me out just when they appear in the frame in close encounter similar case with long

UllU
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG Phone 3 (Tencent)
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: unrooted
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)
In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.
When I first bought the device, pubg worked perfectly fine till what I recall.
After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.
( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )

If public demands, I could in the future, upload the clip of the same as proof.
43 REPLIES 43

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@Ullas
Right so lets educate you before you spread some more nonsense.

Here as you can see desync and peekers advantage are quite normal for this game and by extention is a thing for other games too. The reason you might feel it's a little more previlent on your Rog 3 phone is simply because you have more FPS aka you get more refreshed than other players. It's purely netcode related and has fk all to do with anything else. The fact that you claim there is no desyn on an Iphone is absolutely stupid to begin with because obviously it's EVERYWHERE.

UllU
Star III
@nightmaster552 you clearly ignored the fact that I said I only played a couple of times on an iPhone so I cannot make a clear comparison, it's gr8 you present your knowledge with a lot of confidence and trying to help a brother out, but you aren't fully reading everything and drawing conclusions into your demeaning replies!
From what I gathered by watching yt reviews on 90 fps gameplay, they all claim that you can see an 'enemy' quicker at 90 fps than I can at 60, but from my experience, 60 is running way better on my device and you clearly aren't able to understand, acknowledge, or provide reason for that fact.

devicentextian
Rising Star II
Ullas

@nightmaster552 you clearly ignored the fact that I said I only played a couple of times on an iPhone so I cannot make a clear comparison, it's gr8 you present your knowledge with a lot of confidence and trying to help a brother out, but you aren't fully reading everything and drawing conclusions into your demeaning replies!

From what I gathered by watching yt reviews on 90 fps gameplay, they all claim that you can see an 'enemy' quicker at 90 fps than I can at 60, but from my experience, 60 is running way better on my device and you clearly aren't able to understand, acknowledge, or provide reason for that fact.

View post
that's true having more frame give's you more advantage but it's literally just small number of frames you're eyes probably won't notice the difference. I also watch all three clips but i see no problem.

UllU
Star III
The video you uploaded emphasised right on point about desync although I know about that, I am talking about the type of desync where the enemies lag and skip frames like visible in the two clips I uploaded above which I hope u did watch before sharing this educational vid on desync .

UllU
Star III
devicentextian

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146497#Comment_146497

that's true having more frame give's you more advantage but it's literally just small number of frames you're eyes probably won't notice the difference. I also watch all three clips but i see no problem.

View post
See only the top two clips, not the third, I probably wasn't able to share my experience accurately with you guys but I am still able to see them skip frames in clips 1 and 2 and frankly, this happens to me in close range most of the times , they just skip frames and in no time, I get knocked out, it's probably a server issue that I don't have to care about, tbh I was concerned whether I didn't make the right choice by buying this phone after experiencing this issue.
It's great that Asus created a platform where we can freely voice our concerns, but I also hope they themselves could give any good solutions to this.