This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enemies knock me out just when they appear in the frame in close encounter similar case with long

UllU
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG Phone 3 (Tencent)
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: unrooted
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)
In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.
When I first bought the device, pubg worked perfectly fine till what I recall.
After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.
( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )

If public demands, I could in the future, upload the clip of the same as proof.
43 REPLIES 43

UllU
Star III
Ullas

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
  3. Rooted or not:unrooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: All the time!!!
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)

In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.

When I first bought the device, pubg worked perfectly fine till what I recall.

After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.

( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )

This starts making no sense when I tell you that I get a ping of 20 ms in middle east servers and still face the same issue and I get a ping of 80 ms-120 ms in asian servers and it desyncs even more!

I could upload a video clip as proof of what I have claimed to have experienced while gaming on ROG 3.

Pubg desynchronizations on ROG Phone 3
Above is the link to the other discussion

Craven
Rising Star II
No problem, man. I understand that there may be times where an issue isn't conveyable by screen recordings and only the user can feel and experience it firsthand through actual gameplay but honestly, it's really just not that noticeable in the videos. I probably even had worse but i just don't care enough because i deal with desync everyday (40-90ms). Btw, i still feel it's a bit exaggerated though, seriously. Just don't worry about it.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Ullas

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146444#Comment_146444

Thanks for watching the 3 clips and trying to help me out. You clearly missed the catch out of the second clip, the desync didn't occur in close encounters, it happened around the time he threw the smoke to revive his m8.

The first clip, again, the desync did occur when the first guy just skipped frames and went around the tree in no time.

(Btw, these clips are from the same match)

And about the third one, i am aware it was another guy who took shots at me, bruh. I also mentioned I wasn't sure about that one, you don't need to criticize me for that one, I had to screen record and make them into shorter clips and compress them into smaller mp4 files,before uploading them here, so I'm defo not trolling @nightmaster552 !

See, I might not know about desync as much as you @Craven, and it might just be 'normal'.

What I exp on a personal level, like when I start pubg after long hours of inactivity, pubg runs smooth , ZERO desync,but when I enter the 2nd , 3rd or 4th match in the same session, this desync becomes more prevalent and I have noticed that enough times to be able to elaborate on it, if I had to bluff, I wouldn't do it here n waste your time.

Infact, another guy on my other discussion said he experienced the same on his ROG 3 and wishes Asus fixes it.

I did write an email to Asus about the same and got back an email saying I must update to latest firmware, backup my data, n reset my phone, which I had done about two weeks ago.

But this desync I'm talking about, isn't exaggerated.

View post
Your lack of understanding how online games work in a nutshell is hilarious. Desync happens because of the way pubg is made, it has nothing to do with your phone and everything about netcode. The Pubg mobile version is such as massive clown fiesta that everything is clientside, because of that you can literally have no recoil, aimbot and whatnot by editing your pubg game, needles to say if someone has crappy internet connection or a bad phone with FPS drops guess what happens? They desync from the game causing all sorts of weird things for EVERYONE, not only themselves.
To illustrate an extreme example of this, look no further than SAMP (San andreas multiplayer). You can have the most ridicolously overpowered PC running the game at 2000fps, you will still see massive desync issues due to other players.
Hence I'm saying you gotta be trolling. Not only that but because of Pubg's bad netcode you want support from ASUS?
That's like me blaming some random PC vendor that Cyberpunk is bugged, lmao.

UllU
Star III
@Craven , @nightmaster552 , thank you guys for your responses, I respect them.
I may have exaggerated the situation like what @Craven told, but I did that in comparison to an iPhone and the story is a lot different in their case, enemies move in a more fluid manner ( ik it may sound absurd coz testing a couple of times can never give trustworthy observations and also is subject to conditions in which the game is played) and there is less desync compared to what I am experiencing despite having a flagship device that can handle 60 fps and a gr8 internet connection.
See, the reason I do not play classic matches at 90 fps is not only bcoz of heating( which, in this phone, as compared to other android flagships, is better) it's also bcoz after it heats up, I appear to get knocked n killed in one shot by these 'enemies', at first I thought this was cuz they hacked, only later I realized that it could be as a result of heating( although it did handle 90 fps).
This happened to me in ME and asia servers, both. That's y I said what I experienced on a personal level, you may not comprehend, so don't just assume that I don't understand how online games work based on how I conveyed, instead , if you can tell me whether you can relate to it or help me get rid of this problem, any such addition to this discussion will be highly appreciated!
(Many other guys with ROG3 play classic at 90 fps n claim they face no such issues as I do)

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Does quoting you actually trigger a "needs to be aproved" bs?
lmao it does, how stupid.