Did you mean: 

[Solved] SMS received late

maicol07
Rising Star I
Model Name: Zenfone 6 ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 18.0610.2011.107
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google Messages 7.0.0.039
========================================
I receive SMS after one or two hours... I've tried to insert the SIM into a Windows 10 tablet and I can receive SMS instantly. What I can do?
Thanks
13 REPLIES 13

maicol07
Rising Star I
_jis_

I referred you to a thread with a reference to another thread. Did you read both threads?

View post
Yes and none worked

_jis_
Zen Master III
Try to update to Beta channel in Play Store for Messages app.
I use the beta version of this app myself (now 7.1.081). I get many service notifications in parallel via SMS and email every day, and I've never noticed an SMS being late versus an email. My operator is O2 CZ and I have chat functionality by default enabled.

maicol07
Rising Star I
_jis_

Try to update to Beta channel in Play Store for Messages app.

I use the beta version of this app myself (now 7.1.081). I get many service notifications in parallel via SMS and email every day, and I've never noticed an SMS being late versus an email. My operator is O2 CZ and I have chat functionality by default enabled.

View post
I've updated to the beta version but nothing changed...

_jis_
Zen Master III
What is your country and service provider? Do you have enabled chat features? Do SMS sender have enabled chat features? How is your phone connected to the mobile network most of the time? 2G, 3G, LTE?

maicol07
Rising Star I
Italy
Provider: WINDTRE
Chat features: Disabled (if I try to enable them it wants to verify the number, but since I can't get SMS it can't be verified.
Primarly, I receive two factor auth codes
My phone is connected all the time to 4G+ LTE