This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enemies knock me out just when they appear in the frame in close encounter similar case with long

UllU
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG Phone 3 (Tencent)
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: unrooted
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)
In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.
When I first bought the device, pubg worked perfectly fine till what I recall.
After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.
( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )

If public demands, I could in the future, upload the clip of the same as proof.
43 REPLIES 43

UllU
Star III
Above are the video clips of the desync.

The one below may or may not be desync in your opinion but personally I felt it was.

Do let me know what you feel in the comments section!

Craven
Rising Star II
Ullas

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/O17FAZ8NOFL3/2021-01-10-23-44-4623.mp4

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/8KUP8LPMFVCU/2021-01-10-23-44-4624.mp4

Above are the video clips of the desync.

The one below may or may not be desync in your opinion but personally I felt it was.

Do let me know what you feel in the comments section!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/MN2RWCKNO2ZM/2021-01-10-23-44-462-7e2.mp4

View post
Here's the deal. I've watched all 3 videos and found nothing unusual. Zero. My suspicion was correct that you were just overexaggerating this whole desync problem. There didn't even seem to be any desync, actually. The 1st clip had nothing out of the ordinary. The uzi guy at the 2nd clip did legit damage as soon as he got up - Nothing weird. At the 3rd clip is where i got a bit worried as you don't even seem to have good, proper game sense. You're saying that that might have been "desync" but you don't even seem to realize that the guy you were shooting at wasn't the one that shot you back. It was a different guy at your 1 o'clock. No desync there. Just your lack of experience (no offense).

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
This has to be a troll

UllU
Star III
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146421#Comment_146421

Here's the deal. I've watched all 3 videos and found nothing unusual. Zero. My suspicion was correct that you were just overexaggerating this whole desync problem. There didn't even seem to be any desync, actually. The 1st clip had nothing out of the ordinary. The uzi guy at the 2nd clip did legit damage as soon as he got up - Nothing weird. At the 3rd clip is where i got a bit worried as you don't even seem to have good, proper game sense. You're saying that that might have been "desync" but you don't even seem to realize that the guy you were shooting at wasn't the one that shot you back. It was a different guy at your 1 o'clock. No desync there. Just your lack of experience (no offense).

View post
Thanks for watching the 3 clips and trying to help me out. You clearly missed the catch out of the second clip, the desync didn't occur in close encounters, it happened around the time he threw the smoke to revive his m8.
The first clip, again, the desync did occur when the first guy just skipped frames and went around the tree in no time.
(Btw, these clips are from the same match)
And about the third one, i am aware it was another guy who took shots at me, bruh. I also mentioned I wasn't sure about that one, you don't need to criticize me for that one, I had to screen record and make them into shorter clips and compress them into smaller mp4 files,before uploading them here, so I'm defo not trolling @nightmaster552 !

See, I might not know about desync as much as you @Craven, and it might just be 'normal'.
What I exp on a personal level, like when I start pubg after long hours of inactivity, pubg runs smooth , ZERO desync,but when I enter the 2nd , 3rd or 4th match in the same session, this desync becomes more prevalent and I have noticed that enough times to be able to elaborate on it, if I had to bluff, I wouldn't do it here n waste your time.
Infact, another guy on my other discussion said he experienced the same on his ROG 3 and wishes Asus fixes it.
I did write an email to Asus about the same and got back an email saying I must update to latest firmware, backup my data, n reset my phone, which I had done about two weeks ago.
But this desync I'm talking about, isn't exaggerated.

UllU
Star III
Btw I do appreciate your quick and helpful reply @Craven