Battery or AC: AC
Model: A17
Frequency of occurrence: every 30-40 minutes
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi there,
I'm having issues with my new Asus TUF Gaming A17 FA706IU. There are lag spikes when I play a game every 20-30 minutes and the lag remains for a long time. There is no issue with my internet connection as I tested it several times. The only way to fix it is to exit the game and then start it again and after 30-40 minutes the same thing happens again. I've checked for any updates of the drivers but there are none. The laptop is brand new.
As far as I know I have the latest drivers versions. I'm running the Windows 10 Home edition with VRAM 6GB and RAM 16GB.
I am mainly playing World of Warships and Call of Duty: Warzone.
Can you please help me resolve this issue?
7 REPLIES 7

rob_mgr
Star II
this problem has not been solved for months with many asus gaming models, since november i have this problem, i tried many possible solutions but none works, and ASUS is not responding to these problems.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
rob_mgr

this problem has not been solved for months with many asus gaming models, since november i have this problem, i tried many possible solutions but none works, and ASUS is not responding to these problems.

View post
did you allowed the games in firewall to allow all the network protocols for those games

I did. I've also updated the BIOS to 314, installed the latest Network and video drivers, turned off Bluetooth.

anhquangno1
Star I
how much ram do you have?