This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the Android 11 update started for Asus 6Z (Zenfone 6 in India)

srirammig112
Star II
I tried to update my 6Z phone from Android 10 to Android 11 but seems there is no update .Any 6Z users out there who got their phones updated to Android 11?If you did it manually then plz provide the steps
56 REPLIES 56

adityamantha22
Star II
I just got a mail from asus agent that that system update release in slots from the server, according to the server tendency, not all the user will get the update at the same time.

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
adityamantha22

I just got a mail from asus agent that that system update release in slots from the server, according to the server tendency, not all the user will get the update at the same time.

View post
I would prefer to update via ota because manual updation can further create a room of doubt that whether furture updates in A11 will be recieved or not. Many users are doing manually as well. Let's wait for a time being.

@adityamantha22 can you please share any email address on which you dropped an email?

adityamantha22
Star II
i dropped an email via the technical inquiry in my asus account

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Ok perfect. Thanks

Monark
Zen Master I
_jis_

@Monark

I still have the latest version of Android 10. I'm in no hurry to update to Android 11, while I'm reading up on the experience. It bothers me that FNG isn't working. But I'll answer you anyway.

Google Play system update is independent od Android version, the latest one is dated December 1, 2020.

Security update version is encoded right in the firmware name from Asus:

WW_17.1810.2011.183 - the latest stable A10 - November 2020

WW_18.0610.2011.107 - the first stable A11 - November 2020

View post
Thanks for the info👍