This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 1. Does not want to connect and disconnect from Bluetooth to aux back to handset.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

screenshot-20210110-081127.jpg
screenshot-20210110-081102.jpg
If I am on a call on aux. and want to exit the vehicle I have to call the person back. When I unplug the jack it DROPS THE MIC. When I would like to make a call with my Bluetooth set it is a toss up as to if it will actually be connected.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi aonehomeimprovement
Thank you for your asking. Because your device is in the FIRST firmware version of ROG1, to update the system, you may try Auto Update or Manual Update.
1. Auto Update (Easier Way)
Settings>System>System update
*Tap the 3 dots on the top row of "System update">Auto-update settings, for related settings
2. Manual Update (Normally be used in cross-Android firmware update or rooted/unlocked device)
Download the firmware file into the root directory, aka the outermost place, of the internal storage>Reboot>Tap the "system update" notification
*To perform cross-Android firmware update, please backup the device data first.

#[Zenfone] How to update firmware on my phone?
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009748/
#ROG Phone Firmware Spot
https://rog.asus.com/phones/rog-phone-model/helpdesk_bios/ 

However, which firmware version should I choose?
Each firmware version will optimize the system stability from the previous firmware version. Since right now you are in Android 8 (Oreo), you can try to upgrade to the latest Android 8 firmware version WW-15.1630.1907.98 (2019/09/03). You can also try to upgrade to Android 9 by manual update, if you still prefer Android 8 interface/system design, you can downgrade from Android 9 to Android 8 by Version Android P to O (WW SKU) (2019/12/04) file on Firmware Spot.