cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webcam Screen Flickers Green During Online Video Calls

System: W10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: S15 Asus Vivobook model S532FA
Frequency of occurrence: Random (most calls via Zoom and Microsoft Teams)
Description: The webcam image has the occasional green flicker. I have removed and re-installed drivers with no success.
50 REPLIES 50

Cate
Star I
I purchased the ProArt Studiobook just at the time of shutdown in March 2020. I get the same green flickering/flashing on the camera when on any video call apps. I have updated drivers, windows, etc. Issue persists. I have spent lots of time trying to find a solution.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Cate

I purchased the ProArt Studiobook just at the time of shutdown in March 2020. I get the same green flickering/flashing on the camera when on any video call apps. I have updated drivers, windows, etc. Issue persists. I have spent lots of time trying to find a solution.

View post
Hello Cate,
May you specify the model name?
W700G3T? W500HV?
Thank you.

suusjedewit
Star I
I have the sam problem when using the webcam with Zoom or Teams i see grey lines, only plugged in to AC adapter.
Systeemmodel VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X580GD_N580GD
BIOS-versie/datum American Megatrends Inc. X580GD.323, 7-7-2020
Do you have a solution?
Thankk you.

fabiodpro
Star I
I have the same problem with an ASUS VivoBook S15 S532FL-BN333T. The problem persists even after updating the bios to version 305. I am attaching a short video.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
suusjedewit

I have the sam problem when using the webcam with Zoom or Teams i see grey lines, only plugged in to AC adapter.

Systeemmodel VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X580GD_N580GD

BIOS-versie/datum American Megatrends Inc. X580GD.323, 7-7-2020

Do you have a solution?

Thankk you.

View post
Hello suujedewit,
May I have a video or screenshot of the issue?
Thank you.