This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enemies knock me out just when they appear in the frame in close encounter similar case with long

UllU
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG Phone 3 (Tencent)
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: unrooted
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)
In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.
When I first bought the device, pubg worked perfectly fine till what I recall.
After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.
( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )

If public demands, I could in the future, upload the clip of the same as proof.
43 REPLIES 43

devicentextian
Rising Star II
This is the problem with the server or on your internet not the phone. Try to watch some video's on youtube why people keep killing you when they just peek the corner that you're holding.

Craven
Rising Star II
Well i do demand. Upload the videos asap because i can not really believe what I'm reading. You are just describing a really bad case of desync, probably an overexaggerated one too and you said this issue started after you got the update. Tencent brought the update which means this is on them.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Ullas

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ROG Phone 3 (Tencent)
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
  3. Rooted or not: unrooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PubgM

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

In mid range and long range fights or when they shoot me from my back, I wouldn't know that they're shooting at me as my health bar doesn't get updated quickly, as a result , my health bar updates after I get knocked or after I have taken multiple shots. It isn't the problem of my wifi, as my wifi is super fast .( I play classic with 60 fps)

In close encounters, enemies don't render fast , so I get knocked out even before they come 'in frame' for me.

When I first bought the device, pubg worked perfectly fine till what I recall.

After the 90 fps update, my device has ,at times , performed unjustifiably poor.

( More frequent desynchronizations nowadays in classic matches whereas in arena , it works fine, the problem is only in classic )

If public demands, I could in the future, upload the clip of the same as proof.

Enemies knock me out just when they appear in the frame in close encounter similar case with long
That defo is your connection to the server,not the phones problem

UllU
Star III
Thanks for the replies, I will upload a clip soon ...( Btw I get a constant 94 mbps net speed on my phone, it's a 250 mbps wifi) It cannot be a server problem as my teammates who play on iphones don't experience this whatsoever.