Osmak
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 2
Firmware Version:170.024
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: very often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So suppose I am connected to my wifi hotspot and I turn off my wifi and connect to mobile data , then when I turn on wifi again IT CANT find any wifi networks
THERE ARE 10-20 wifi hotspots near me and this bug stays forever until I restart phone. sometime clearing apps fixes it but if I turn off wifi and turn on again it can't find anything. Flight mode on off has no effect...this is so annoying if I try to connect to my printer wifi bug happens and I can't see any wifi

screenshot-20210108-130958451.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

ImShrey
Rising Star II
Osmak

1. Model Name: ROG 2
  2. Firmware Version:170.024
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: very often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

So suppose I am connected to my wifi hotspot and I turn off my wifi and connect to mobile data , then when I turn on wifi again IT CANT find any wifi networks

THERE ARE 10-20 wifi hotspots near me and this bug stays forever until I restart phone. sometime clearing apps fixes it but if I turn off wifi and turn on again it can't find anything. Flight mode on off has no effect...this is so annoying if I try to connect to my printer wifi bug happens and I can't see any wifi

WIFI BUG , Can't see WiFi networks from time to time
++1, I noticed this too we have to restart the phone to get it to work.

Abi1797
Star III
Osmak

1. Model Name: ROG 2
  2. Firmware Version:170.024
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: very often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

WIFI BUG , Can't see WiFi networks from time to time
Same here, it's very annoying sometimes to restart when in middle of important work

namansingh1627
Star III
Haha same here, its so annoying and it happens often. I thought it was my phone only but seems its not the case. I have to stop what i am doing and have to restart my phone everytime. Seriously i am not going to buy any more asus phones ever 😂 never really felt like a flagship phone apart from specs. Hardware has so many flaws and no A11 update even planned in near future, they only say "just stay tuned" 😂 like for what?
After this shitty experience i wont ever go back to Asus and never recommmed anyone to buy it.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
HI,
Can you please confirm your software version, the latest one is :
Version WW-17.0240.2012.65
If you are not updated, try manually updating from here:
https://rog.asus.com/in/phones/rog-phone-ii-model/helpdesk_download/