Android update

Not applicable
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When will asus release android 11 for ROG phone 2?
Should we expect an update for the same or not?
seeing condition of asus max pro series and company track records.
17 REPLIES 17

akkashsaini
Rising Star I
Moreover ghost touch after update delay in touch movement sometimes its working by its own...

ImShrey
Rising Star II
Asus needs to look into the mirror now. "Will I get 2nd android update?" Should not be even be discussed for high-end phones. Plus triggers logo and all that stuff have libraries made can just easily be ported new Android versions its just matter of making new build using existing code. They are just making it look tough to buy themselves some time.

ImShrey
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

There is no confirmed timeline to share yet. Stay tuned for more info on this.

View post
How much time is needed to confirm the verdict? We have been waiting since forever now. Its high-end device we should not be wasting time discussing this stuff.
@Anders_ASUS

nationkid
Rising Star II
I really hope the fate of ROG2 is not like ROG1, waiting a year for an answer only for them to be told they wont get A10.

£900 I spent on this phone. Big regret.

rickymohk
Rising Star I
All I want is just to use third party launcher with gesture navigation 😞 Seen Zenfone 6 got this in A11 upgrade. Hope my ROG2 get this as well.