cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split screen shortcut in A11 zs630kl

evseev_art
Star I
Hello!
Can't find how to bring back shortcut to split split screen by long tap on recent app button.
There is only two option at Settings/Other/Screenshot/Recent button - screenshot on long tap or just recent apps.
Maybe i looking in wrong place?
Default android screen-splitting procedure is not an option, three tap instead of one make it borderline useless.
Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
I too wish there was a shortcut for split screen as I use it fairly often. On A10 I used FNG to have a long swipe shortcut, but that app has been neutered by changes made by Google.
Edit - I looked at FNG again and I was able to get it to work using a different swipe. The changes made by Google affect its ability to hide the nav bar and use gestures at the bottom of the screen.

brave
Star III
Google moved it out again in A11. Now you need to hold longer on app swipe to show the split function. You may search in Google or YouTube

_jis_
Zen Master III
How to enable split-screen multitasking in Android 11 [Video]
How to enable split-screen multitasking in Android 11 [Video] - 9to5Google

Sai_Hithesh
Rising Star II
evseev.art

Hello!

Can't find how to bring back shortcut to split split screen by long tap on recent app button.

There is only two option at Settings/Other/Screenshot/Recent button - screenshot on long tap or just recent apps.

Maybe i looking in wrong place?

Default android screen-splitting procedure is not an option, three tap instead of one make it borderline useless.

Thanks!

Split screen shortcut in A11 zs630kl
screenshot-20210110-084018167.jpg
Long press on icon in the recents tab. There you can find split screen.