Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unstable performance

ridwanulbakhri1
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: latest (.....2012.122)
Rooted or not : not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): antutu benchmark 8.5.2 and pubg mobile 1.1.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why does the GPU score in the antutu benchmark for ROG PHONE 3 sometimes get lower scores than some other smartphones that use the usual SOC SNAPDRAGON 865? For example BLACKSHARK 3 and XIAOMI MI 10T PRO whose GPU scores can reach 250 thousand points. I play PUBG in smooth + 90fps settings too often frame drops, while other smartphones are not like rog phone 3, why?
24 REPLIES 24

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146014#Comment_146014

On the Chinese version yes,and also I can assure you since I play everyday with this cracked 90 FPS method,that doing this won't get you banned

View post
This method can get you banned and will most likely get you banned someday. Editing the active.sav file can give you things like no grass, lower recoil and aimbot, it's currently a problem in PubG mobile so the devs will one day require some sort of signing on the file and once their files arent signed anymore aka values have been modified, you will recieve a ban regardless if you have edited the file for cheating or performance increase on higher settings.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146030#Comment_146030

This method can get you banned and will most likely get you banned someday. Editing the active.sav file can give you things like no grass, lower recoil and aimbot, it's currently a problem in PubG mobile so the devs will one day require some sort of signing on the file and once their files arent signed anymore aka values have been modified, you will recieve a ban regardless if you have edited the file for cheating or performance increase on higher settings.

View post
Well,they aren't doing it,and since almost noone can predict what the other is using,the security bots are too dumb to notice
Besides,I'm not the only one who knows this "trick",I can assure you that a lot of people have done this,but most people getting banned,do obvious changes like aimbot or no grass or even lower recoil,and thus I would be really happy if the pubg Devs made some kind of file sign in or reset,cleaner and more fair servers are welcome you know
So yeah,if one is careful,one can change the fps values without any problem,and if temptation is controlled and one doesn't change the values of anything else,there won't be any banning atleast for the coming updates

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146078#Comment_146078

Well,they aren't doing it,and since almost noone can predict what the other is using,the security bots are too dumb to notice

Besides,I'm not the only one who knows this "trick",I can assure you that a lot of people have done this,but most people getting banned,do obvious changes like aimbot or no grass or even lower recoil,and thus I would be really happy if the pubg Devs made some kind of file sign in or reset,cleaner and more fair servers are welcome you know

So yeah,if one is careful,one can change the fps values without any problem,and if temptation is controlled and one doesn't change the values of anything else,there won't be any banning atleast for the coming updates

View post
It's not an argument.
Saying it doesnt happen now isn't any reason to tell people to do without letting them know this is bannable. If you invest a lot of money or time to get certain ranks or items in any game and then get you banned that would be quite sad.
As mentioned if they do the file sign method which I believe they will do at least at some point, you will get perm ban without any chance of getting unbanned.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146088#Comment_146088

It's not an argument.

Saying it doesnt happen now isn't any reason to tell people to do without letting them know this is bannable. If you invest a lot of money or time to get certain ranks or items in any game and then get you banned that would be quite sad.

As mentioned if they do the file sign method which I believe they will do at least at some point, you will get perm ban without any chance of getting unbanned.

View post
That I have to agree,and even I have spend 3 years on this game,it will be a loss of time not money
Not a good idea to invest money on a game like this tho,but whatever people choose,if they want to take risk they can,but sooner or later something will go wrong and boom banned for either 7 days to 10 years

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146093#Comment_146093

That I have to agree,and even I have spend 3 years on this game,it will be a loss of time not money

Not a good idea to invest money on a game like this tho,but whatever people choose,if they want to take risk they can,but sooner or later something will go wrong and boom banned for either 7 days to 10 years

View post
as far as I know those types of bans are permanent, and yes thats exacly why i mention how to do it but disclaimer that it can go horribly wrong with a ban.