System: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX581GV.308
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

When using the screenexpert to send an app, which is open in full screen, from the main display to the secondary one using either the floating icon or the dedicated button on the laptop, a lip appears on the taskbar blocking parts of it, as shown in the video. Basically, it takes away to advantage of the grouping app and switching apps between the display.

6 REPLIES 6

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Liviu,
May you provide the screenshot of your display setting? and which project mode are you using?
I'm not able to duplicate the same issue as you after trying different ways.
screenpad-screenshot.png

Please kindly instruct more.
Thank you.

Liviu
Rising Star II
Blake_ASUS

Hello Liviu,

May you provide the screenshot of your display setting? and which project mode are you using?

I'm not able to duplicate the same issue as you after trying different ways.

screenpad-screenshot.png

Please kindly instruct more.

Thank you.

View post
Hello,
The only thing that I've change was the taskbar height, by unlocking the taskbar with right click on it and pressed the lock the taskbar option so that it get unchecked. Then I went into the taskbar settings, right click on the taskbar, the last option at the bottom and set the taskbar location on top of the second screen. Here is important to select the 2nd screen.

What is interesting here is that if you run ScreenPad Plus Optimizer tool, it will basically revert all these changes back, so it disables the taskbar on the 2nd screen.