This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock Asus Pad TF300T? Error Message *Device Unlock Tool

jayp36
Star I
Hello, saw other posts just like this and was hoping I could get some help with mine.
I am looking for a way to unlock the Asus Pad TF300T to be able to install an up to date android version:
I tested the Unlock Device App V7 and the Unlock Device App V8, but both say there is a network error.
Device data:
Android Version: 4.2.1
Build Number: JO40D.US_epad-10.6.1.27.5-20130902
WLAN MAC Address: b0:ee:45:00:dc:1e
Device is not rooted!
I also get a network error when just trying to get regular system updates.
20 REPLIES 20

zentekker

Hi, I have the same issue with the TF300T where unlock tool V7 and V8 both don't work.

Could you please PM me with what you found if you don't want to write it publicly? Thank you.

View post
Hi.I dont know why but I cant find how to pm to you in here.But I pressume its no problem for telling that in here and if its a problem mods can delete this message .I found it on xda .There is a topic at tf700 section named "Unlock TF700T in 2020" but they also sharing for unofficial tf300t files to in that topic

Kontugenyi
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi aykut_tanriverdi999

If you bought your device from ASUS authorized store, your device is registered in our server. Please check your inbox and provide me your SN for checking. Thanks.

View post
Hi! I have the same problem. How to fix some info at your servers to unlock and update android version?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Kontugenyi
Thank you for your asking. I can not edit any record on the server. However, if you simply want to check your unlock status, I can search for your device status via your SN. If you need to check your device status, please check your inbox and reply me via PM.

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
Kontugenyi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145534#Comment_145534

Hi! I have the same problem. How to fix some info at your servers to unlock and update android version?

View post
@Kontugenyi did you manage to unlock the pad successfully? I recently got a free pad and would like to unlock it

lcastanheira
Star I
Hi,
I bought my tf300t 9 years ago, and now i would like to give him a new life for my children, and i am also facing this issue.
not rooted, not unlocked. I bought it from an authorized retailer.
Now i would like to unlock and i'm unnable to do that.
@Christine_ASUS , can you please check if there is any record of my tablet on your servers?