Vamp
Zen Master I
System: Windows 10 Home 20H2
Battery or AC: both
Model: UX434FL
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
========================
When I'm in meetings and someone is sharing their screen after 4-5 minutes windows crashes with BSOD. It's just there for fraction of second so I cannot read anything on it.
I tried reliability monitor but it just says restarted unexpectedly.
Troubleshooted through MyAsus for the blue screen issue but it said everything is fine then tried troubleshooting another time with WebEx running in background but still system crashed without displaying anything on MyAsus App.
Tried on another zenbook ux534FLC but on that device it also crashes. Tried XPS 15 2020 edition but it works fine. All device are running same version of windows with same version of experience pack.
Anyone else having this issue and any workaround for this except for attending meetings through web browser.
Reset Didn't help.
7 REPLIES 7

Vamp
Zen Master I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145912#Comment_145912

try with Microsoft edge chromium browser and with firefox.

if the cpu raises means, it's either many program's are starteeuo and running background throughout the os...

so delete all possible applications registered under task scheduler.

disable all startup items under task manager.

increase page file size or increase virtual memory.

View post
I'm gonna try with fresh copy of windows and removing everything. If it didn't help then I'm gonna use your method.

Liviu
Rising Star II
Don't use those methods. It's not a normal behavior, something is not working properly. The laptop has decent specs so should have no issue at all running what you have mentioned.

Vamp
Zen Master I
Liviu

Don't use those methods. It's not a normal behavior, something is not working properly. The laptop has decent specs so should have no issue at all running what you have mentioned.

View post
No offences but I suided @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS methods because I'm running an 8th gen i7 with 16Gb ram not an pentium duo. So, it already have so much virtual and physical memory and it can run anything with an ease...

I reset the device this time by removing everything and clearing the disk and change the system language to English US from English UK. Now I think it has been resolved but I have to wait a few days to land on a conclusion.
Also I'm thinking of recalibrating the battery if it's causing a voltage problem.