Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unstable performance

ridwanulbakhri1
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: latest (.....2012.122)
Rooted or not : not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): antutu benchmark 8.5.2 and pubg mobile 1.1.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why does the GPU score in the antutu benchmark for ROG PHONE 3 sometimes get lower scores than some other smartphones that use the usual SOC SNAPDRAGON 865? For example BLACKSHARK 3 and XIAOMI MI 10T PRO whose GPU scores can reach 250 thousand points. I play PUBG in smooth + 90fps settings too often frame drops, while other smartphones are not like rog phone 3, why?
24 REPLIES 24

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145344#Comment_145344

I think I want to test Pubg and see how it runs on my phone. Heard 90fps can now be simply activated by changing a config file, so far true?

View post
Yes,it is a file called active.sav,search for it on YouTube
But don't forget to set the game on ultra HD before hand,it took me a while to crack it and have both on lobby and on match 90 FPS
But if you have any questions,feel free to ask for a guide,I can give you what I know or at least what I used

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145346#Comment_145346

Yes,it is a file called active.sav,search for it on YouTube

But don't forget to set the game on ultra HD before hand,it took me a while to crack it and have both on lobby and on match 90 FPS

But if you have any questions,feel free to ask for a guide,I can give you what I know or at least what I used

View post
Found configs and such but they all cap at HDR 90fps. As soon as I try to ultra HD it gets back to 30fps lmao.

EDIT: nvm i got it, sometimes I do stupid things lmao.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
So yeah can confirm the game runs at 90fps stable without any drops even at ultra HD with water reflection on (which disabled AA which is kinda poop)

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
nightmaster552

So yeah can confirm the game runs at 90fps stable without any drops even at ultra HD with water reflection on (which disabled AA which is kinda poop)

View post
Can you share that active.sav file which runs pubg with ultra hd + 90fps

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145364#Comment_145364

Can you share that active.sav file which runs pubg with ultra hd + 90fps

View post
Go on YouTube and search for any tutorial that specifically says 90 FPS on any device,then follow it step by step and you will understand better how to change the values