panup310
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since everyone getting the android 11 ota but from yesterday iam checking the system update i have'nt got the latest update why ?
26 REPLIES 26

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Brother other are not expressing might be...I am expressing it....and I am saying on the behalf of all that users who haven't recieved...that's why this discussion has been raised by some other user not me.

We are living in a real time. So atleast empathize. I can wait for months but what's a fun of this mobile device if it's not getting the updates on time. You should put things on your forum that these situations might can come where OTA is pushed globally but few devices will be recieving after a week or two.
You know what that's it...THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES TO EVERY MOD.
APOLOGIES and it's my mistake I raised this concern

_jis_
Zen Master III
it's my mistake I raised this concern
No, of course you have the right to make an inquiry, but all you have to do is ask it once, not so many times 🙂
Even an answer from the moderators has to be waited patiently here, sometimes for days, sometimes weeks. Repeated queries in different threads won't help matters.

prashanth
Rising Star II
_jis_

it's my mistake I raised this concern

No, of course you have the right to make an inquiry, but all you have to do is ask it once, not so many times 🙂

Even an answer from the moderators has to be waited patiently here, sometimes for days, sometimes weeks. Repeated queries in different threads won't help matters.

View post
Exactly,..Nikhil just be patient,you will get it

email2sachinn
Star III
Raghu B R

Guys I'm sorry that u have not got it but I suggest you to wait because they start the rollout in phases and if u ask me how do they decide which phone on which phase I don't know but it's something strange and even u have the first serial no or u were the first to buy that phone u need to wait not only here I'm also a OnePlus user and there too I have the same problem after the update is rolled out by OnePlus it'll be nearly a week after I'll get so in the same way here u need to wait for a day or a two day or as long as a week until the ota arrives.

Thanks

View post
This is based on when you purchase your Phone..

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Nikhilaggarwallive

I have no words to explain this a very first time I m experiencing this. Putting my 40k bucks and not recieving an update on time...it's like a worst feeling...

View post
Not just Asus, all OEM's push updates batch wise.... It's how things work.
Hence, there is no reason to blame Asus on this bro.... You will get it soon.