This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get banned in Genshin Impact for using the Kunai 3 Gamepad?

Sora_Synn_Gamin
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I've been told I could run the risk of being banned on Genshin Impact if using the Kunai 3 Gamepad. Does anyone know if this is true?
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I've been running the game on my gamepad too, no ban and I highly doubt it will ever be a thing. Genshin impact isnt a competitive game, hence they don't really care

View solution in original post

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Sora Synn Gaming

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145078#Comment_145078

Thanks. People in this fb group I am in kept telling me gamepads will get me banned, so I wanted to see what others with the kunai 3 had to say.

View post
Well,those cheap ones you see on wish and stuff get you banned in competitive games
But since the kunai gamepad is an official expensive gamepad just like the PlayStation or Xbox or stadia controllers,there is no risk

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
As far as I know, no - using the Kunai will not get you banned.

5 REPLIES 5

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I've been running the game on my gamepad too, no ban and I highly doubt it will ever be a thing. Genshin impact isnt a competitive game, hence they don't really care

Sora_Synn_Gamin
Star III
nightmaster552

View post
Thanks. People in this fb group I am in kept telling me gamepads will get me banned, so I wanted to see what others with the kunai 3 had to say.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Sora Synn Gaming

View post
Probably because they hear from bans in other games such as pubg. Only competitive games where you do 1v1's etc. will get you banned as other game manufacturers really don't care about gamepads or not.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Sora Synn Gaming

View post
Well,those cheap ones you see on wish and stuff get you banned in competitive games
But since the kunai gamepad is an official expensive gamepad just like the PlayStation or Xbox or stadia controllers,there is no risk