Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unstable performance

ridwanulbakhri1
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: latest (.....2012.122)
Rooted or not : not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): antutu benchmark 8.5.2 and pubg mobile 1.1.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why does the GPU score in the antutu benchmark for ROG PHONE 3 sometimes get lower scores than some other smartphones that use the usual SOC SNAPDRAGON 865? For example BLACKSHARK 3 and XIAOMI MI 10T PRO whose GPU scores can reach 250 thousand points. I play PUBG in smooth + 90fps settings too often frame drops, while other smartphones are not like rog phone 3, why?
24 REPLIES 24

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
ridwanulbakhri1706

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest (.....2012.122)
  3. Rooted or not : not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): antutu benchmark 8.5.2 and pubg mobile 1.1.0

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Why does the GPU score in the antutu benchmark for ROG PHONE 3 sometimes get lower scores than some other smartphones that use the usual SOC SNAPDRAGON 865? For example BLACKSHARK 3 and XIAOMI MI 10T PRO whose GPU scores can reach 250 thousand points. I play PUBG in smooth + 90fps settings too often frame drops, while other smartphones are not like rog phone 3, why?

unstable performance
Unstable? Bruh,a stable 90 FPS on ultra HD with water reflections ain't unstable

ridwanulbakhri1
Star II
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42878/unstable-performance

Unstable? Bruh,a stable 90 FPS on ultra HD with water reflections ain't unstable

View post
What? Your stable in ultra hd 90fps?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ridwanulbakhri1706

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest (.....2012.122)
  3. Rooted or not : not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): antutu benchmark 8.5.2 and pubg mobile 1.1.0

unstable performance
Ranking - AnTuTu Benchmark - Know Your Android Better
smell that? the bs that rises from your mouth?
Mi 10T Pro 5G GPU: 218719
Black Shark 3 GPU: 218974

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
ridwanulbakhri1706

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144956#Comment_144956

What? Your stable in ultra hd 90fps?

View post
Well yeah,when overclocked it drops to maybe 87 or 84,and only in payload

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145293#Comment_145293

Well yeah,when overclocked it drops to maybe 87 or 84,and only in payload

View post
I think I want to test Pubg and see how it runs on my phone. Heard 90fps can now be simply activated by changing a config file, so far true?