Sten_E
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Zenfone 6
Not rooted, all updates up until today.
Since beginning of October 2020 I have noticed that there is a color shift towards magenta in all photos shot indoors with 48MP mode. Both raw+jpg and jpg only. 12MP mode is just fine. The live view is fine and 12MP photos reflects the colors on the screen but with 48MP the photo is bleak and has a brownish magenta cast.
When editing on PC in Lightroom the color cast is there so it is not a rendering problem on the phone.
Photos taken before October does not have this color problem.
2 REPLIES 2

_jis_
Zen Master III
This is very strange when the Camera 6.4.0.0_200724 application has not changed since July.
Unless some other component's upgrade affects this.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Sten E

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Zenfone 6

Not rooted, all updates up until today.

Since beginning of October 2020 I have noticed that there is a color shift towards magenta in all photos shot indoors with 48MP mode. Both raw+jpg and jpg only. 12MP mode is just fine. The live view is fine and 12MP photos reflects the colors on the screen but with 48MP the photo is bleak and has a brownish magenta cast.

When editing on PC in Lightroom the color cast is there so it is not a rendering problem on the phone.

Zenfone 6 camera color shift in 48MP mode
I believe you're talking about a minor difference right? Since 64MP needs more light, it might detect the image slightly differently. Whenever you want to highlight something with the camera, it's recommended to post images so we know what you're talking about