Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 6 ZS630KL
Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2011.107
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Youtube Music
========================================
Look, I don't like this android 11 on zenfone 6.
First, on this version zen ui launcher I can't change icon pack anymore, the option wasn't there.
Second, I don't know if it's android 11 behavior or a bug, but after closing youtube music, the media control doesn't disappear, I have to restart the phone to make it disappear
screenshot-20210106-061659838.jpg
Third, seems like asus programmer didn't do anything to their crappy twin apps. It still can't access contact for whatsapp.
So how can I downgrade to android 10? I've tried to download android 10 firmware and place it on microsd, and then try to install it via recovery mode but it didn't work
20 REPLIES 20

Whatever
Rising Star I
girishsonu2000

1) I can easily change icon pack, u just don't know how to do it

2) I am using twin whatsapp with app my contract u just don't know how to do it.

Let me tell you how, in zenfone twin app is whole diff world u need to signin Google account specially for twin account differently then only u will be able to access contacts there

If u don't believe try opening a link from twin whatsapp, even the chrome which will open will be different specially for twin mode and it's tabs won't reflect in chrome which u will open manually

This was what happening in android 10 most probably is same in android 11

View post
Yeah I don't know it, so care to tell me how to do it in asus launcher?
Yeah I know this, it's just I don't want to bother where I have to backup my contact to email then restore it so the whatsapp clone then can read the contact. So what if there's one new contact? Instead the whatsapp clone can read that new contact via contact list, I have to backup my contact to email first then restore it again to my phone so that the whatsapp clone can read that one new contact? Not very practical right? That's why I always said that asus implementation of clone app is sucks big time compare to other manufacturer.
So instead you only commented I don't know how to do the thing I ask. It's much more faster and helping if you commented about how to do it.

Bhasky
Rising Star II
Whatever

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145160#Comment_145160

I'm searching the firmware but can't find it in asus Indonesia page. What number is the firmware?

View post
h##s://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS630KL/UL-ASUS_I01WD-ASUS-18.1220.1909.194-1.1.1-user.zip
This is actually for 10-9 , no idea whether it works for 11-9

Whatever
Rising Star I

Bhasky
Rising Star II
Whatever

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145178#Comment_145178

Ok then, I'll download it first. Thank you

View post
It's from Indian Website and if it detects , be aware that it will erase entire data

Whatever
Rising Star I
VS-KR

@Whatever

Yes, as long as the downloaded icon pack has an "Apply to : ZenUI Launcher" button ! I also can revert to the default one in ZenUI Launcher settings > Homepage > Reser icon pack

View post
Ahhh, to bad. Only 1 icon pack have that option, the rest doesn't have that option button. But thanks for the info