Did you mean: 

Asus rog phone 3 not getting charged

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog phone 3
Firmware Version:.122
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence: from today
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It's not getting charged with asus charger . I checked the charger but there was no issue. It was getting charged, around 90% , when I unplugged it from charger to make a call, but after that it just stopped charging.please help me with the issue. @Gustav_ASUS
15 REPLIES 15

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Gustav_ASUS

@tvnaymad Sure, check your inbox. 🙂

View post
Can you not?
I don't understand how there is still no stickytopic with the help and tools available for the users. There are obviously some users here with the same problems and it's clear that you have some solutions especially when it comes to the charging problem, a user said something along the line of an apk that fixes it, why on earth wouldnt you have a sticky titled "Most comon fixes for bugs" and then list them down? The same problems being posted and all they get is "check inbox", while others are waiting for days in order to get contacted or seen. It would greatly decrease the same problems and make users happy to not have to deal with waiting times.

Cold
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS im having the same charging problem as .122 firmware. I would aprecciate assistance

guaplekt
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@tvnaymad Sure, check your inbox. 🙂

View post
@Gustav_ASUS could you send it to me too ? I have the same problem
my phone doesnt charge at all, it would be only charging on first 3 second then it would not charging even the phone says it was charging

guaplekt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145049#Comment_145049

@Gustav_ASUS could you send it to me too ? I have the same problem

my phone doesnt charge at all, it would be only charging on first 3 second then it would not charging even the phone says it was charging

View post
Heya @Gustav_ASUS , just unpacked my ROG Phone 3 and already have a similar issue. Could you send me the possible fix, too?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III