cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did I buy this phone

matt_faraday
Star II
No Android 11.
No VoLTE or VoWIFI in the UK, but in Latvia ? sure why not.
Black crush graphics.
No 5G mmwave.
Used to have widevine L1 now L3 and asus are like yeah whatever, send your expensive phone back to us.
The support from Asus has been nothing short of atrocious. You give features to tiny little countries with less than 2 million people in it .. but a country with 66 million ? nah we don't care about you. Same for Australia.
I will not be buying Asus products in future. I thought you might want to help, but it seems you're not interested from the updates you release.
12 REPLIES 12

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
matt.faraday

No Android 11.

Black crush graphics.

No 5G mmwave.

Used to have widevine L1 now L3 and asus are like yeah whatever, send your expensive phone back to us.

The support from Asus has been nothing short of atrocious. You give features to tiny little countries with less than 2 million people in it .. but a country with 66 million ? nah we don't care about you. Same for Australia.

I will not be buying Asus products in future. I thought you might want to help, but it seems you're not interested from the updates you release.

Why did I buy this phone
Some research beforehand would have saved you those bucks,and the only reason that you would be buying this phone is to have the best performance in gaming out of every single phone out there with the best connectivity
5G isn't the phone's problem,if your area doesn't have 5G yet,be patient and it'll have
Also VoLTE and VoWIFI will be enabled in future updates for more countries I think,if it's not enabled for you yet,then again be patient

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Hahahahahahahahahaha

eqlm2
Rising Star I
i gonna not do it again and buy Asus phones in future

MV
Rising Star II
matt.faraday

No Android 11.

Black crush graphics.

No 5G mmwave.

Why did I buy this phone
You, me, everyone, we have been cyberpunked😂😂😂😂😂