Can't recieve messages from various apps untill i open them

docterdhruvit
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 5z
Firmware Version: android 10 latest firmware
Rooted or not:No root
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): olx, telegram, instagram, youtube, all apps
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

Hey buddy,

Check if notification are turned off for those apps under the Auto Start Manager (Battery). If they are turned off, please turn on for those apps you required for and try.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
docterdhruvit

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus 5z
  2. Firmware Version: android 10 latest firmware
  3. Rooted or not:No root
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): olx, telegram, instagram, youtube, all apps

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Can't recieve messages from various apps untill i open them
May be that those apps you need notifications are denied in auto start manager try this steps and see if this helps👇
Settings>Advance>mobile manager>power master>auto start manager>allow to keep notifications ON/DENY to turn off notification from those apps.
also see if you have turn off system notifications by mistake from settings
Thanks!

docterdhruvit
Star I
I cannot receive msgs. I have tried from different phones enabling that auto start. I msg is sent from front end that is only single tick. I only recive msgs when i open apps.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
docterdhruvit

I cannot receive msgs. I have tried from different phones enabling that auto start. I msg is sent from front end that is only single tick. I only recive msgs when i open apps.

View post
You should try above suggested steps that should help you. Try to allow apps from autostart manager which you want notifications/messeges from.