This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very bad service of 50k phone (i made mistake to choose rog/asus)

harshpatel24121
Star II
My phone facing hardware issue of balckout from purchase.. i tried reset nothing fixed. I created log.
My nearest service centre is 38km far.. i gone service centre at Saturday and it was closed. 38km+38km trip wasted..
I am job person... I only free for go that far is only weekend and at weekend service centre is closed... (Dont say to leave for one day in job... I spent 50k for primium phone.. now i need to get good service also)
In my home town asus laptop pickup and drop service available... Why it didnt available for phone??? We paid 50k not free...
My hometown area pincode: 388120
@Titan_ASUS @laura @Anders_ASUS @kikoly @Mister @Kris tag proper person who can solve my problem...
11 REPLIES 11

harshpatel24121
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Harsh,

Please DM your details. I think service team is already in touch with you.

View post
How to dm? 😅
(I am new in zentalk)

I am talking with christine now. In disscusion. I will contact you if i need.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi harshpatel24121999@gmail.com
On 22th December> I had first contacted with you.
On 23th December> I told you that one of your "issue" is normal behavior of non-biological features security design and one of your issue requires further information (e,g. update to V122, perform the Factory Reset..) for initial checking.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42068/
On 24th December> You reported that your issue reappeared so I asked you more question and the logs from you for further checking.
On 25th/26th December> You provided me the logs and you told me that you visited the Repair Center on Saturday yet the RC was closed. However, that period is Christmas Holiday+Saturday and I replied you on Monday morning once I accessed the office.

From 28th December up to now, we have worked on some troubleshooting and your case is now under initial investigation by our tech team as we hope to shorten your device repair time at the repair center, that is why I have not arranged the repair till now.

If you think we have any room for improvement of the process, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you.