cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enroll in the beta test just hanging

mihai_tuhari
Star II
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this was already discussed but I couldn't find any reference while searching.
Today I purchased my Zenfone 7 and I'm keen to update to Android 11 via the beta enrolment program.

The problem is that once I click the Settings -> Enroll in the Beta Test Program, the page is simply hanging.
At some point after retrying I saw some raw JavaScript code of some Google Analytics tracking.
Any clues?
135720099-677715109567449-1118936570047456952-n.jpg

Thanks
15 REPLIES 15

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
the time window for registration in beta testing has already been closed
I bought a used ZF7PRO with Android 11 beta installed and I asked mods here if it was possible to add me into the program and they did that 🙂 so I'd suggest you to kindly ask them

mihai_tuhari
Star II
martin.stavinoha87

the time window for registration in beta testing has already been closed

I bought a used ZF7PRO with Android 11 beta installed and I asked mods here if it was possible to add me into the program and they did that 🙂 so I'd suggest you to kindly ask them

View post
Many thanks for your answer!
Could you maybe let me know who I should mention or ping? I'm quite new here even though I'm an old Zenfone user (had 2, 4 and 6 before)

Aryan202
Community Legend I
mihai.tuhari

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144417#Comment_144417

Many thanks for your answer!

Could you maybe let me know who I should mention or ping? I'm quite new here even though I'm an old Zenfone user (had 2, 4 and 6 before)

View post
@Anders_ASUS is the most active mod in this forum

mihai_tuhari
Star II
Thanks @Averan !
@Anders@Anders_ASUS could you please help me get into the Beta program? 🙏