Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Phone just died after few days of android 11 update

ZT-7f9ab711
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6z
Firmware Version:can't tell as I couldn't start it...
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: just this time... haven't got another chance
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

13 REPLIES 13

Paladin
Star III
Update:
This is the best New Year gift. The Repair Hospital fixed my Zenfone 6 and it is now working. They replaced the board for SGD 165. Just Google The Repair Hospital Suntec Singapore.
Considering, I'm still paying for the phone via installment plan, the repair cost is well worth the expense. They did what ASUS Service Centre in Singapore would NOT do. To be fair, this model is not available in Singapore. So maybe they did not have the parts.
Blessed New Year to all 🙂

Scooo
Rising Star I
Congratulations on having your phone restored to the original working condition!

Can you please elaborate as to what the technicians said could have been the cause?
Also describe the board you're talking about which was replaced, please!

Thanks,
Scooo.

henryluo
Star I

I'm sorry to hear about your phone trouble, especially after the Android 11 update. It's frustrating when technology doesn't cooperate.

Considering your Asus 6z and the situation, it's essential to diagnose the issue. You can try a few steps to potentially resolve it. First, attempt a hard reset by holding the power button and volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds to see if it powers on. If that doesn't work, check if the battery is drained; plug it into the charger for a while and then try again. If these don't work, you may want to contact Asus support for more tailored assistance.

Now, let's relate this to Singapore restaurants. Just like technology, the restaurant scene in Singapore is constantly evolving. You might visit a new restaurant with high expectations, but occasionally, the experience doesn't live up to the hype. In such situations, you'd wish for a quick fix or solution to enjoy your meal to the fullest. Much like troubleshooting your phone issue, where a little technical know-how can go a long way.

henryluo
Star I

Given the circumstances of your Asus 6z, it's critical to identify the problem. There are a few things you can try to maybe fix it. To see if it powers on, try a hard reset first by holding down the volume down and power buttons at the same time for around ten seconds. If that doesn't work, see if the battery is low; if so, try again after plugging it in to the charger for a while. You might wish to get in touch with Asus support if they don't work for further specialized help.

Let's now connect this to eateries in Singapore restaurant. Similar to technology, Singapore's restaurant industry is always changing. You could