cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ViviBook 15 X513E - Windows 10 Installation

jc_valiere
Star I
Hi Guys,

Trying to re-install Windows 10 on my new laptop. I have a bootable USB Key build with Rufus. During the installation process, the system can't find any hard drives to install the OS on.
The hard drive is Intel NVMe.
The Secure Boot has been disabled also.

I'm wondering how I can have my hard drive discovered during installation process?

Thanns & Best Regards,
Jean-Christophe
3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
jc.valiere

Hi Guys,

Trying to re-install Windows 10 on my new laptop. I have a bootable USB Key build with Rufus. During the installation process, the system can't find any hard drives to install the OS on.

The hard drive is Intel NVMe.

The Secure Boot has been disabled also.

I'm wondering how I can have my hard drive discovered during installation process?

Thanns & Best Regards,

Jean-Christophe

ViviBook 15 X513E - Windows 10 Installation
again use Rufus software choose UEFI setting in application, create usb bootable pendrive.
now remove the pendrive, go to bios , see if SSD is deducted or not.. enable secure boot.. disable csm in bios.

post screenshot

FelipeM
Star I

Hi! I got the same problem with my brand new VivoBook 15 X513EA. Inside windows instalation the SSD is not detect. Whats is happening? 
Can someone help, please! 🙏

FelipeM
Star I

SOLUTION:
Download the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver, extract to a Flashdrive and load on windows 10 instalation.  I Used this one: F6flpy-x64 - VMD.zip

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19512/intel-rapid-storage-technology-driver-install...