This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post your Update .189 feedback here.

GamerArc
Rising Star II
Guys plz post your feedback of update .189 here.Do you think the outstanding issues like louspeaker crackling earpiece quality etc.  have been fixed with this update ???

9 REPLIES 9

Saran
Rising Star II
Guys plz post your feedback of update .189 here.Do you think the outstanding issues like louspeaker crackling earpiece quality etc.  have been fixed with this update ???

I have just manually downloaded the update from the website , but I don't how to update it, couldn't find the options 

vlasta_vasicek
Rising Star I
headphones fixed, it is good to set your equalizer correctly

paras0710
Rising Star II
Saran said:

I have just manually downloaded the update from the website , but I don't how to update it, couldn't find the options 
Move downloaded file from download folder to root restart the phone you will get notification about update file found then start update.

hrishikeshsunde
Star III
The first app u open after unlocking the phone , does not have the opening animation 
This issue is present in .189 , using safe mode doesn't solve the issue , also clearing app data of launcher did not solve it.
Please fix this issue in next update , these are basic things to the user experience