Stable Android 11 released Today

utpal2024
Rising Star I

Thanks Asus for releasing android 11 stable
57 REPLIES 57

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Nikhilaggarwallive

Any chance to recieve an update in India in today's date?

View post
Maybe today if not then it'll probably be next week

zuus85
Star I
Installed the WW version earlier today onto my WW phone but have issues with 4G. Turning on 4G causes the mobile data to crash and keep connecting/disconnecting. Switching to 2G/3G only stops it crashing.

chrissy
Star III
zuus85

Installed the WW version earlier today onto my WW phone but have issues with 4G. Turning on 4G causes the mobile data to crash and keep connecting/disconnecting. Switching to 2G/3G only stops it crashing.

View post
Which ones the WW the Taiwan version ?

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
No updates today....😔😔... waiting for next week now

Scooo
Rising Star I
sumitkr11

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/143899#Comment_143899

Kind of. There were a lot of audio issues when the audio wizard was enabled like the audio used to stop working anytime and then I had to restart the device everytime to fix it. Sometimes there was no change in sound even after changing Equalizer settings.

Weren't you having any issues with the audio in Android 10?

View post
Yes I was having audio issues. But it took me a long time to realise. The issues weren't present in the beginning but after a few patches, they were very prominent during November and December.
1. AudioWizard was lowering the volume by some 20% but it took me a long time to realise it, it was happening on headphones mostly with custom preset.
2. The bottom speaker had less than half the volume it had earlier and the upper tweeter had gotten louder, it was like the sound was being diverted to the upper speaker.
3. Outdoor mode wasn't working.

I tried everything but nothing worked, so when A11 came I immediately upgraded(manually). But the issue still didn't get fixed. After a factory reset and a night of sleep, the functions seemed to have returned to normal.