This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display issue with refresh rate

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
Since long and even after 3 subsequent updates the rog 3 has this issue with the refresh rate very frequently changes by itself from 60 to 120hz. And the option to change is grayed out. Please help. Is the ASUS team even aware of this ? Or even this can't be fixed like the black crush issue ?
28 REPLIES 28

ADH
Rising Star II
Dr. SushP

Fixed long ago... This is how you sort things out.. you mods delusionaly set yourself on the mindset that All is well. Whereas we keep suffering from your incompetent software updates. How much lower could you asus guys fall... 50000 rs device amoled has shitty cobtrast. Refresh rate switching by itslef and you guys don't even know whether it's fixed or not... What do you guys do.. drink and keep high all day long ?

View post
Don't show your Moral values and manners here . This isn't your home . You own a Phone not whole company . I also own the same phone i never encountered this issue so it's better to check your installed apps and permissions of system apps . You literally have zero knowledge and start shouting here . Mods are also humans just like us non of their fault if you ruin your device yourself .
Please do consider respecting others .
Happy new year .

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
Had the problem too, try check if you activated battery custom mode, if yes go back to default settings

abdullinainur91
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

This was fixed long back.

Can you share a video once its greyed out and also share the App you are using.

Make sure you are on latest software version which is .122 if not, you can check by

Go to setting => System => About => Software information.

View post
Could you tell us that the Asus company in software updates is not going to implement the function of the selective screen frequency for each application separately? With the ability of the user to choose which program he wants to work in the modes he needs.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
abdullinainur91

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/143814#Comment_143814

Could you tell us that the Asus company in software updates is not going to implement the function of the selective screen frequency for each application separately? With the ability of the user to choose which program he wants to work in the modes he needs.

View post
You can already set which refresh rate to use for each game.
As per @ARP_ASUS message, "Can you share a video once its greyed out and also share the App you are using."

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
ADH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144010#Comment_144010

Don't show your Moral values and manners here . This isn't your home . You own a Phone not whole company . I also own the same phone i never encountered this issue so it's better to check your installed apps and permissions of system apps . You literally have zero knowledge and start shouting here . Mods are also humans just like us non of their fault if you ruin your device yourself .

Please do consider respecting others .

Happy new year .

View post
No need to own a company to share his feeling brother when you say Don't show your Moral values and manners here than what is your reply your not an authorized lawyer or respective here your to a one phone owner each and every asus phone buyer can have a rights to react when he face an issue,
mods customer care services services center employees all are humans only so what my dear , when issue faced mods are need to address should not declare it was fixed long back which is improper response in my view,
you should get understand of one thing that dont back the company or mods or customer care services or chat services or services center services they trained to be cool and address the issue by customer so your job is not to fight with the person who is aggressive lets mod will handle it
And how your using your phone dude when you sent the refresh rate to 144 than check with dark mode almost all black supported apps are getting gray i wondered you very knowledgeable person did not observed yet ? , i hope you degraded one of our user that he dont have knowledge what kind of knowledge you have do let me know i think your traning from asus is to be a part of forum like user and blast everyone who questions asus good job work at home option ,
when you asking someone not to shout than you should follow the same, like you peoples who asus make mods and than duplicate accounts with 2 to 4 accounts so unofficial saying users than and blast and fire them with not to ask any thing 60,000 rs phone user has no right to question and shout because asus plan like this by gifting you something to degrade customers
Also you try to make a screen recording when we set the refresh rate to 144 it automatically switch to 90 or 60 for recording thats the asus software my dear , if any one abuse than ban him or blast him even I will join but dont order or demand anyone to be cool all the time.
freedom of speech is for everyone not for any specials one like you, also please follow practice what you preach
I am a user of asus since Asus Zenfone 2 initially i was activate in the forums but after seeing the paid actors I have ingored the forum but when I browsing I saw your message to a customer which is very painful may be he latterly feel why should be posted in forums
ASUS GROW UP PLEASE REMOVE PAID ACTORS HERE.