WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: ux331un
Frequency of occurrence: once/twice a day
Reset OS: N
Screenshot or video: N
========================
Detailed description:Hello, i've been experiencing BSOD and random freezing lately with my asus zenbook ux331un
specs:
pc-png.png
Every time i have to reboot manually because the BSOD is stuck at 0% I think this is also the reason why it seems i can't create any dump file, i searched for three days for them still no way to find any, I have all set right for their creation (also page file settings) in fact if I manually create a BSOD i get the dump file right.
This problem seems to be unrelated to stress, it never happened while gaming but mostly during idle times. It seems to be worsened by laptop being attached to AC.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
20 REPLIES 20

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
zanni.emanuele.re

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS,

rspCrash64.sys was invoked by WhoCrashed to simulate a crash so no problem with it, for the other two first how you know that is their fault? second i can't see a way to upgrade them apart from reinstalling Windows.

Thank you.

View post
analysing dump files by using windows debugging tools which is included under windows adk setup software which can be downloaded freely from Microsoft official website.
another tool is available in online name of the tool is
bluescreenview.exe .

one more thing, after reinstalling windows if you get same error what will you do

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS
Thank you very much, last question this crash was manually initiated by me with WhoCrashed so this minidump file refers to it, how will this fix my other BSOD problem?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
zanni.emanuele.re

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

Thank you very much, last question this crash was manually initiated by me with WhoCrashed so this minidump file refers to it, how will this fix my other BSOD problem?

View post
only few windows based computers with different hardwares get frequent BSODs by installed softwares from user side.
causes of the BSODs.
1. Bad drivers say .DLL files, .SYS files
2. Bad faulty modules like .EXE files
3. Without proper maintainance of windows OS.

Solution.
install only signed WHQL drivers , which can be downloaded from only device manufacturer sites.

I install only signed whql drivers and signed verified softwares from developer sites.
download above file, unzip it , run .exe file with admin rights , post screenshots like below
11-8-82-3838-jpg.jpg
if you see greencolour your laptop processor is safe or else its fully vulnerable

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS ,
shot-png.png
As you can see I'm fully vulnerable.... what can I do??

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
zanni.emanuele.re

Hi @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS ,

shot-png.png

As you can see I'm fully vulnerable.... what can I do??

View post
you must download the latest intel management firmware v from win-raid website and flash in to intel processor.
you should download correct version for sku processor .
I won't recommend you flash firmware by yourself to processor.
so in this case, you should contact the asus research and development team.
two years I found my laptop processor is fully vulnerable, so I collected about my intel i5 7200u processor history, technical specifications and chipset details . I read the data sheet available on Intel wessite, I downloaded freely and read the sheet fully and I found correct sku with npdm .
and finally I downloaded correct intel ME firmware from win-raid website and I flashed firmware to processor by own risk .
see my previous posts under my profile. you will get details.